Review the System Usability
Review the System Usability Scale (https://digital.gov/2014/08/29/system-usability-scale-improving-products-since-1986/
and the two of the cases (videos) from the AHRQ Health IT Success Stories
One of the ways that we gain information in life is to learn from other’s experiences.
Use the information to compare, contrast, or highlight the CASE Study-Conversion to an EHR Messaging System (listed below)centered on how health care IT impacts patient care or outcome.
After you review your selected videos above, address the following:
· Assess the part the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) plays in health care information systems acquisition.
· Provide alternatives to alleviate major concerns.
· Analyze whether value was added through acquisition to your proposed health care information system.
· Analyze the principles of SDLC (a decision-making model) as is applicable to your health care IT systems acquisition.
· Assess the System Usability Scaleand the user experience.
· Evaluate the essential components of the project life cycle.
· Examine the benefit(s) and economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
· Describe whether the quality implementation/acquisition impacts your chosen topic for your proposal and final presentation. This response needs to be one paragraph in length.