my homework , its do date is Dec 3, 2016
read these links and watch these videos then answer the questions
After you watch the documentary The Deadly Deception presenting the infamous Tuskegee Study, please respond to the questions below.
1. What were the ethical principles violated in the interaction between patients and doctors?
2. What other parties had interests in this case and what were these interests?
3. What were the arguments used by the defenders of the study to justify its execution?
4. What was wrong with these arguments?
5. How is this experiment similar to the experiments performed by Nazi doctors?
6. What can we do to make sure such experiments are not carried out ever again?