Hematic, Lymphatic And Immune, And Cardiovascular Systems
ANSWER QUESTIONS 1-20 CORRECTLY AND SEND THEM BACK TO ME ASAP
1. Lymph vessels that empty into lymph nodes are called
2. What is the spleen’s primary function in a fetus?
3. Platelets are known as
4. One of the three major categories of blood is
5. The main control center of the heart, responsible for setting the pace of heart rate, is called the
6. What combining form refers to the aorta?
7. Plasma primarily consists of
8. A confirmation blood test for HIV is called
9. What is the chief function of red blood cells?
10. The valve that goes from the right atrium to the right ventricle is the _______ valve.
11. What diagnosis is defined as failure of the heart to pump blood efficiently?
12. The medical term for an enlarged spleen is
13. Prothrombin blood tests check
14. What combining form refers to the thymus?
15. What combining form means immune?
16. Which of the following are white blood cells?
17. _______ is a blood test that provides information on blood cells.
18. How many phases are included in the hemostasis process?
19. Lingual tonsils are located at the
20. The _______ artery is located above the elbow.