Harnish, V. (2015). Scaling up
Using both of the following sources
Harnish, V. (2015). Scaling up: How a few companies make it … and why the rest dont. Ashburn, VA: Gazelles.
Wiseman, L. (2017). Multipliers: How the best leaders make everyone smarter.
Imagine you are being interviewed by SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) in an issue highlighting outstanding and inspiring managers.
You may place yourself in any organizational structure from being a manager in a firm to an executive in a large corporation to the owner of your own company.
The paper needs to be 6 pages and written in present tense and revolve around the type of manager/leader that you are:
• how do you select employees?
• how do you grow talent?
• how do you give positive and constructive feedback?
• what is your communication style?
• how do you stay up-to date with the latest techniques?
• what advice do you have for new managers?