1. What is a credit report and why is important to all Americans?
2. How many credit bureaus are there?
3. What information is on your credit report?
4. What is a credit freeze and why is it important?
5. What areas of the client’s credit are affected by a freeze? Which areas are not affected?
6. Who can freeze their credit? How much does it cost? What federal law covers a credit freeze?
7. You’re a private investigator trying to convince a client that freezing their credit is the right thing to do. Make your case to your client; what do you tell them?
8. Tell me what steps you took to find information re: credit freezes e.g. where you looked, how you found pertinent information, etc.